We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been shortlisted across 6 different categories at the 2023 New York Festivals TV & Film Awards!
These prestigious awards celebrate exceptional and innovative content from over 50 countries, and we’re honoured to be recognised among such incredible, cutting-edge storytellers.
You can find the full list of our nominations below:
- Be A Mate for Network Rail in association with CALM – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Body-Worn Cameras: Teenagers for Network Rail – Employee Engagement
- Body-Worn Cameras: Teenagers for Network Rail – Attitudinal Training
- Labversity for Barclays – Attitudinal Training
- Opening Up for Network Rail – Corporate Social Responsibility
- PLINAZOLIN® technology for Syngenta – Sales
- Vulnerable People for Network Rail – Employee Engagement
- Vulnerable People for Network Rail – Attitudinal Training
- WISH for Qatar Foundation – Public Relations & Social Engagement
- WISH for Qatar Foundation – Event Venue
We’re proud to have our work in the running for such prestigious recognition once again – huge thanks to our fantastic team for all their hard work and tireless effort!
Stay tuned for updates on the winners, announced on April 18th 2023…