Language Versioning & Post-Production Manager
The Edge are looking for a candidate to fill a full-time role in their Language Versioning / Post-Production team.
- Responsible for the localisation of films into various languages, whether subtitled, re-captioned or dubbed.
- Managing project workflow and coordinating with other departments
- Estimating and scheduling sessions, agreeing quotes based on briefings from clients
- Reconciling budgets and invoicing clients
- Advising clients on best practice techniques required to achieve finest results
- Assisting with bookings for edit suites, edit staff and equipment
- Establishing strong relationships with clients, producers, directors, editors, and animators
- Responding to technical enquiries and troubleshooting where possible
- Overseeing the internal video library / archive
- Quality check products and footage pre-final delivery
- Keeping abreast with new technologies as they are adopted by the company
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Prior work experience within the localisation industry is a must.
- Ideal candidates must have a background in audio-visual translation, international dubbing and subtitling.
- Fluent English is a must, any other languages a definite bonus.
To apply, please send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com